1. Agreement: These Terms set forth the conditions under which Digital Bridge Mining provides User access to, and governs User’s use of the Site, the Software, and the Services. The Terms apply to all Users of the Site, Software and Services and all products and Services offered by Digital Bridge Mining. By accessing the Site, Software and/or Services, Users are agreeing to these Terms.
2. Changes to the Terms: Digital Bridge Mining may revise these Terms from time to time to reflect changes in its practices or to comply with changes in applicable laws or regulatory requirements. PLEASE CHECK THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY FOR UPDATES AS THEY MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME IN DIGITAL BRIDGE MINING’S SOLE DISCRETION. USERS OF THE SITE, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ACKNOWLEGE AND AGREE THAT IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THE TERMS PERIODICALLY AND BECOME AWARE OF MODIFICATIONS. Digital Bridge Mining reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time by posting the revised Terms on the Site. User’s continued use of the Site after the posting of any modifications to the Terms will be deemed User’s agreement to the Terms as revised.
4. Services: Digital Bridge Mining offers a bitcoin miner hosting service and is a seller of computer equipment. Digital Bridge Mining does not offer or solicit to offer any investments or securities of any kind. Digital Bridge Mining does not provide any tax or financial advice. All information on the website is for informational purposes only. Digital Bridge Mining reserves the right to add, change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any portion of the Services, in its sole discretion, at any time. Their use of the Site, Software and/or the Services, including the availability of new Services through the Site, shall be subject to these Terms. In addition, Digital Bridge Mining may impose limits on any portion of the Services or restrict their access to portions of or the entire Site in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
5. Intentionally blank
6. Intentionally blank
7. Refunds or Exchanges: All sales are final and are non-refundable.
8. Intentionally Blank
9. Internet Access: Users are responsible for any Internet connection and telecommunication fees and charges that incurred when accessing the Site and/or the Services.
10. Accounts: To use certain portions of the Site and Services, users will be directed to register on the Site and create a user profile or account (Account). Eligibility is limited to persons equal to or over the age of eighteen (18), or to persons who have reached the age of majority in their countries of residence. Void in countries on the United States list of embargoed countries. As part of the registration process, users may be asked to submit their name, address, email address, date of birth and/or similar information and to select a password. Users agree that all information provided to Digital Bridge Mining for purposes of creating an account, will be true, accurate, current, and complete and their failure to provide such information shall constitute a breach of these Terms and may result in the immediate termination of their Account. Users shall promptly update their Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete and maintain the confidentiality of their password.
In creating an account, users shall not (a) select or use the email address or username of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, (b) use a name subject to the rights of any other person without authorization, (c) use an email address or username that is profane, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate or (d) allow any other party to use their account and/or password except as set forth herein.
Users may not share or transfer any account. Users may not disclose their password to anyone. Users agree to immediately notify Digital Bridge Mining by sending an email to info@DigitalBridgeMining.io of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of their account or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of their password. Users understand and agree that they will be liable for all activities that occur under any account created for their use, even if such activities were not committed by them. Digital Bridge Mining is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from their failure to maintain the confidentiality of their password.
12. Termination of Account: Users understand and agree that they have no ownership rights in their account and Digital Bridge Mining may stop offering the Services at any time. Further, Digital Bridge Mining may cancel their account, delete all their account information and any other information users have provided through the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason or no reason including, without limitation, a user’s violation of these Terms. Digital Bridge Mining will not be liable for any damages or loss resulting from the removal of any user content from the Site and/or the Services. Users may cancel their account at any time and cancellation will take effect immediately. Digital Bridge Mining reserves the right to temporarily or permanently restrict or block access to the Site and/or the Services to any users who have had their accounts cancelled.
14. Use of Site and Services: Users agree that users will not, in connection with their use of the Site, or Services, violate any applicable law or regulation. Without limiting the foregoing, users agree not to (i) make available through the Site any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity); (ii) institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack including, without limitation, denial of services attacks, upon the Site and/or the Services or otherwise attempt to disrupt the Site and/or the Services or any other person’s use of the Site and/or the Services; or (iii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, Services, accounts registered to other users, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site and/or the Services. Furthermore, users may not use the Site to develop, generate, transmit or store information that: (a) is defamatory, harmful, abusive, obscene or hateful; (b) in any way obstructs or otherwise interferes with the normal performance of another person’s use of the Site and/or the Services, (c) performs any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law; (d) constitutes harassment or a violation of privacy or threatens other people or groups of people; (e) is harmful to children in any manner; (f) violates any applicable law, regulation or ordinance; (g) makes any false, misleading or deceptive statement or representation regarding Digital Bridge Mining and/or the Site or Services or (h) constitutes phishing, pharming or impersonates any other person, or steals or assumes any person’s identity (whether a real identity or online nickname or alias).
Users agree that users will not (i) obtain or attempt to obtain any information from the Site including, without limitation, email information of other account holders or other software data; (ii) intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by the Site or Software, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device; (iii) use any type of bot, spider, virus, clock, timer, counter, worm, software lock, drop dead device, Trojan-horse routing, trap door, time bomb or any other codes, instructions or third-party software that is designed to provide a means of surreptitious or unauthorized access to, or distort, delete, damage or disassemble, the Site or Software; or (iv) or use any type of bot, software, or any other codes, instructions or third-party software that is designed to place orders for products or services.
Users understand that all data, information, text, software, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (Content), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, on the Site or through the use of the Site or the Services, are the sole responsibility of the person posting or transmitting such Content. Digital Bridge Mining does not control the Content posted on the Site or transmitted through the use of the Site or the Services and, as such, Digital Bridge Mining does not guarantee, and shall not be responsible for any deficiencies relating to, the accuracy, reliability, or quality of such Content. Further, users acknowledge that Digital Bridge Mining may or may not pre-screen Content that is displayed on the Site or transmitted through the use of the Site or the Services. Users understand that by visiting the Site or using the Services, users may be exposed to Content that users may consider to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Digital Bridge Mining be liable in any way for any user-generated Content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available on the Site or through the use of the Site or the Services.
The Site may provide forums and/or chat features enabling users to post user observations and comments. Digital Bridge Mining cannot guarantee that other members or users will not use the ideas and/or information that users share. If users have ideas and/or information that users want to remain confidential and/or do not want others to use, do not post them via the Site. Digital Bridge Mining shall have no responsibility to evaluate, use or compensate users for any ideas and/or information that users submit on the Site or through the use of the Site or Services.
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions that users disclose, submit, or offer to us in connection with their use of the Site or Services, such as their suggestions regarding improvements that Digital Bridge Mining make to the Site or Services (collectively, Comments) will become our exclusive property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide right, title and interest in all patents, copyright, trademark, and all other intellectual property and other rights whatsoever in and to the Comments and a waiver of any claim based on moral rights, unfair competition, breach of implied contract, breach of confidentiality, and any other legal theory relating to submissions. Thus, Digital Bridge Mining will own exclusively all such right, title and interest and shall not be limited in any way in the use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Users should not submit any Comments to us if users do not wish to assign such rights to us. Digital Bridge Mining are and will be under no obligation: (i) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (ii) to pay to users or any third party any compensation for any Comments; or (iii) to respond to any Comments. Users are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments users make. By posting Comments or any other content, users warrant and represent that users own the rights to such or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute such Comments and content and grant us the right to do the same. Users hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on moral rights and similar theories, if any.
Each users Content, and the contents of all of their Comments and other online communications (including without limitation chat text, voice communications, IP addresses and their personal information) may be accessed and monitored as necessary to provide the Services and may be disclosed: (i) when Digital Bridge Mining has a good faith belief that it is required to disclose the information in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena); (ii) to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations (iii) where Digital Bridge Mining believe that the Site or Services is being used in the commission of a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; (iv) when Digital Bridge Mining has a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of users, another persons or the public generally; and (v) in order to protect the rights or property of Digital Bridge Mining, including to enforce these Terms. By entering these Terms, users hereby provide their irrevocable consent to such monitoring, access, and disclosure.
When accessing the Site, users agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Their use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. Users agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Users shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third-party rights caused by any content users provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using their account. The burden of proving that any content does not violate any laws or third-party rights rests solely with users.
The Site and the Services are operated by Digital Bridge Mining in the United States. Those who choose to access the Site, and/or the Services from locations outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
15. Third-Party Products: Third-party services, content, information, and products (Third-Party Products) may be made available by Digital Bridge Mining through the Site. These are provided solely for the convenience of Site users and Digital Bridge Mining makes no representations or warranties regarding, and takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for, any Third-Party Products, which are subject to the applicable terms and policies of the third parties that offer them.
16. Hyperlinks: The Site may contain links to websites operated by other parties. Digital Bridge Mining provides these links to other websites as a convenience and use of these sites is at their own risk. The linked sites are not under the control of Digital Bridge Mining, and Digital Bridge Mining is not responsible for the content available on the other sites. Such links do not imply Digital Bridge Mining’s endorsement of information or material on any other site and Digital Bridge Mining disclaims all liability regarding their access to and use of such linked websites.
Users may not place a link to the Site on another website without Digital Bridge Mining’s prior written consent and, without limiting the foregoing, users must adhere to Digital Bridge Mining’s linking policy as follows: (i) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Digital Bridge Mining and/or its licensors’ names and trademarks, (ii) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that their organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with Digital Bridge Mining, (iii) when selected by a user, the link must display the Site on full-screen and not within a frame on the linking site, and (iv) Digital Bridge Mining reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
17. Digital Bridge Mining Intellectual Property and Intellectual Property Infringement: The interfaces, content, and arrangement of the Site including, but not limited to, the Digital Bridge Mining trademark and logo, designs, text, artwork, graphics, images, buttons, user interfaces, information and other content, and any compilation of the foregoing (Digital Bridge Mining Intellectual Property) are the property of Digital Bridge Mining, except where otherwise noted, and are protected from copying, imitation, communication, or simulation under U.S. and international laws and may not be reproduced, modified, communicated, displayed, distributed, or transmitted without the prior written permission of Digital Bridge Mining. Users understand and acknowledge that, by visiting the Site, users do not acquire or obtain by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use or make additional copies of any materials or information displayed on the Site. Users agree not to display or use any Digital Bridge Mining Intellectual Property or third-party content located on the Site in any manner not expressly permitted under these Terms.
Digital Bridge Mining respects the copyrights of others and expects users to do the same. Digital Bridge Mining reserves the right to terminate users who infringe the copyrights of others. If users learn or believe that the Site or Services or any information on the Site, including any Content, infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property that users own or control, users may file a notice with Digital Bridge Mining at impact@DigitalBridgeMining.io. In the event of any third-party claim that the Site or Services infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Digital Bridge Mining will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
18. Disclaimer of Warranties: DIGITAL BRIDGE MINING PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY OF ANY KIND THAT THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET USER EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS OR OTHERWISE BE AVAILABLE OR FUNCTIONAL OR FREE OF DEFECT OR VIRUS.
THE SITE, SOFTWARE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS FOR THEIR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. DIGITAL BRIDGE MINING MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF, THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICES. USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE SERVICES IS AT THEIR SOLE RISK. DIGITAL BRIDGE MINING DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USERS WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE SERVICES AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF THEIR CHOOSING; THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to all users.
19. Limitation of Liability; Sole and Exclusive Remedy: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL DIGITAL BRIDGE MINING OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, TOGETHER WITH ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR (I) FOR ANY LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER, MOBILE PHONE OR OTHER DEVICE OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE SERVICES, EVEN IF DIGITAL BRIDGE MINING AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; (II) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICES; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF THEIR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICES; OR (VI) THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, DIGITAL BRIDGE MINING’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO USERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). USERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THEIR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES IS TO TERMINATE THEIR ACCOUNT AND DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE AND THE SERVICES.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the liability of Digital Bridge Mining and its affiliates shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
20. Indemnification: Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold Digital Bridge Mining, and its successors and assigns, and their respective officers, directors, affiliates, agents and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings and suits and all related liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or relating to (i) their use or misuse of the Site, the Software or the Services, (ii) their breach or alleged breach of these Terms, including, without limitation, a breach or alleged breach of any representation or warranty by users in these Terms; (iii) their violation of any law, rule, regulation or rights of others in connection with their use of the Site, the Software or the Services, or (iv) infringement, violation or misappropriation of any copyright, trade secret, or any other intellectual property rights or the violation of any property or privacy right arising from any of the User Content or Comments that users post on the Site or transmit through the Services.
21. Dispute Resolution: Any dispute or claim arising out of, or relating in any way, to the Site, Software or Services and/or these Terms or the subject of these Terms, including all issues concerning the validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Terms, users’ rights and obligations, the rights and obligations of Digital Bridge Mining, or the extent of any release of claims, indemnification, limitations of liability or waiver, shall be settled by binding and unappealable arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Consumer Arbitration Rules and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. ALL ARBITRATION CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN A USER’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OR OTHERWISE ON BEHALF OF OTHERS IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
Claims shall be heard by a single arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Phoenix, Arizona. The arbitration shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. Each party will, upon written request of the other party, promptly provide the other with copies of all relevant documents. There shall be no other discovery allowed. Hearings will take place pursuant to the standard procedures of the Consumer Arbitration Rules, although the parties can appear in person, by video or telephonically. The standard provisions of the Consumer Arbitration Rules shall apply. Arbitrators will only have the authority to grant relief as otherwise specified in these Terms. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor an arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of both parties. To the extent damages are awarded, the arbitration award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred. In addition, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover its attorneys’ fees and arbitration costs.
22. Relationship: Users agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between users and Digital Bridge Mining because of these Terms or their use of the Site, the Software, or the Services.
23. Assignment: Digital Bridge Mining may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, to any person or entity at any time with or without their consent. Users may not assign these Terms without Digital Bridge Mining’s prior written consent, and any unauthorized assignment by users shall be null and void.
24. Severability: If any of the provisions of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be construed in a manner consistent with applicable laws to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
25. No Waiver: Digital Bridge Mining’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provision, nor in any way affect the right of any party to enforce each such provision thereafter. The express waiver by Digital Bridge Mining of any provision, condition or requirement of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition, or requirement.
26. Notices: All questions and concerns regarding these Terms should be directed to info@DigitalBridgeMining.io.
27. Equitable Remedies: Users hereby agree that Digital Bridge Mining would be irreparably damaged if the terms of these Terms were not specifically enforced, and therefore users agree that Digital Bridge Mining shall be entitled, without bond, other security, or proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to breaches of these Terms, in addition to such other remedies as Digital Bridge Mining may otherwise have available to us under applicable laws.
28. Entire Agreement: These Terms, including the documents expressly incorporated by reference, constitutes the entire agreement between users and Digital Bridge Mining with respect to the Site, the Software and the Services and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, whether electronic, oral, or written, between users and us with respect to the Site, the Software and/or the Services.
UPDATED: December 2021